As an Enterprise Data Architect, you will be responsible for the overall definition and execution of enterprise data architecture, strategy, and integration required to effectively and efficiently support organizational strategy. This position will provide strategic direction in the development of the enterprise data strategy, partnering across the enterprise to align with future-state business goals and objectives.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
1. Develop an information-sharing strategy for the organization and ensure it supports key enterprise initiatives and strategies, such as enterprise application integration, service oriented architecture (SOA), cloud computing, pattern-based strategy, and big data solutions.
2. Maintain reference architecture for the purposes of architectural governance and application roadmap.
3. Set up, manage and lead Data Governance and Data/Application Steward programs.
4. Manage the architectural data governance tools and process.
5. Develop a gap plan between the current and future state data architectures and work with other enterprise architects to develop road maps for the orderly transition to the future state.
6. Develop enterprise, application and analytical conceptual, logical data models in support of key initiatives.
7. Lead efforts to improve business performance through enterprise information solutions and capabilities, such as master data management (MDM), metadata management, business intelligence (BI), content management, data integration, information lifecycle management and related information management or information infrastructure components.
8. Ensure the overall design of company's enterprise information architecture (EIA) and development of the organization's information-sharing strategy. In partnership with business, functional, and information technology leaders across the business, this position will determine which data/information assets should be treated as enterprise information (for example, key data such as Provider, Client, Claims and locations, and shared business transactions across the Health Care domain) and share such information across the enterprise.
9. Maintain the approved technology stack documentation and validate new designs against the stack.
10. Identify opportunities to generate revenue or improve business performance through the use of internal or external information content.
11. Prepare conceptual and logical subject area models and implementation-level details that affect the continuum of disciplines involved in the architecture, design, implementation and management of enterprise data.
12. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
13. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
14. Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within.
15. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
As an Enterprise Data Architect, you must be highly organized and detail-oriented, with strong analytical, problem solving, and prioritization skills. You should also be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, both independently and as part of a team. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients
Specific qualifications for the role include:
" Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field, or HS Diploma and 6 years experience in technology field; advanced degree preferred.
" Minimum 5 years experience in enterprise data architecture and data engineering.
" Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board certifications as applicable.
" Experience in healthcare industry preferred.
" Experience in an intensely data-driven environment.
" Extensive knowledge of Master Data Management (MDM) systems & Information Lifecycle Management (ILM).
" Experience with large enterprise data warehouse architecture design including logical and physical model development.
" Demonstrated experience with enterprise architecture involving high volume transactional systems, integration, middleware services, application service layers and user experience.
" Knowledge and experience in Data Governance & understanding of domain data models and enterprise data models.
" Knowledge of industry standard Enterprise Architecture Frameworks, (e.g. Zachman, TOGAF, DODAF) highly preferred.
" Communication (written, verbal and listening), organizational, planning, and presentation skills.
" Ability to create the conceptual solution design from a high level to solve business problems.
As an Enterprise Data Architect you will be part of an organization with a proud 30-year legacy of experience and growth. We realize that our employees are instrumental to our success, and we reward them accordingly with very competitive compensation and benefits packages, an incentive bonus program, as well as recognition and awards programs. Our work environment is friendly and supportive, and we offer flexible schedules whenever possible, as well as a wide range of live and web-based professional development and educational programs to prepare you for advancement opportunities.
Your benefits will include:
" Medical, dental, and vision coverage
" Life insurance
" Optional and dependent life insurance
" Short- and long-term disability
" Paid time off
" Paid company holidays
" Tuition reimbursement
" Flexible Spending Account
" Employee Assistance Program