Title: Enterprise Data Steward
Location: Countryside, IL
Type: Contract To Perm
Job #: KC984688928
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker. WHY IGNW?
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client has an immediate need for an Enterprise Data Steward
with the following skills and experience: Responsibilities:
The Enterprise Data Steward will lead and manage data integration and quality tasks across multiple business systems throughout the various client entities. They will own the data validation, syncing, hygiene, and continuous improvement of all shared data. They will be the subject matter expert along with key stakeholders for the data resources within each client entity and how they relate to form a complete view of client's members and employers. Responsible for oversight of Data Management processes to identify, track, and resolve data issues, with appropriate escalation and status reporting as needed involving cross-functional coordination. Requirements:
- Appropriate advanced education and certifications for the position.
- Ability to work across cross-functional teams and entities
- Experience managing data projects involving multiple legacy lines of business systems as well as cloud-based applications.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Proven track record of leading extensive complex implementations data integration working with multiple resources and multiple stakeholders
- Firm conflict resolution, negotiating, and influencing skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Innovative with a critical/creative thinker mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning, organization, and implementation skills
- Structured/analytical thinker
- Can work with a diverse set of stakeholders, creating consensus on the best path forward
- Demonstrated experience with internal and external data change management best practices and implementation
- Experience with a wide variety of data management tools
- Experience integrating and leveraging data assets from various legacy systems and cloud-based services. (Currently - ISSI, different SQL Server databases, Salesforce)
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters:
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs