Description Job Description:
Leidos is seeking a Engineering Lead for one of our Application Services contracts. Candidates should be highly skilled and able to provide complex administration tasks. Candidates may work individually or as a key member of a senior leadership team. This position may oversee and monitor performance across several disciplines, and when required, takes steps to resolve issues. Provides expert guidance and direction to Government and Vendor senior level technicians and managers. Directs multiple contractor and subcontractors teams through to project completion.Primary Responsibilities
- The EAMS Business Enterprise Community of Interest is seeking an Engineering Lead. Selected candidate will lead a diverse team of systems administrators and systems engineers who are responsible for the sustainment of an Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW).
- Responsibilities include overall programmatic operation and integration; directly supporting the Chief Information Officer (CIO) Application program manager in day-to-day execution.
- This is a high visibility role that is chartered with providing the skills and innovative technologies to design, develop, produce and sustain Enterprise Applications while providing a decisive advantage to our customer's mission.
- The candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to manage/complete tasks in a fast-paced results driven environment. Be prepared to do something different and challenging every day - tackle problems and generate solutions!
* *During COVID, this is a first shift position: 4am-12:30pm located at Bolling AFB. There is no shift differential.** Basic Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience with Linux - Centos/RedHat, Windows Sever 2012 or higher) server administration
- Experience in near real time and batch data integrations development and support using technologies such as IBM DataStage.
- Understand DataStage clustering architecture and parallel jobs
- Intimate knowledge in combine/sort/aggregate/transform data
- Schedule, compile, and run DataStage jobs efficiently
- Experience administering and using SAP Business Objects
- Experience administering databases (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Experience with Oracle Openshift.
- SQL Coding and querying skills
- Experience in providing onsite and 24x7 production support
- Testing, debugging and troubleshooting support of development issues
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects & prioritize correctly
- Bachelor's degree with 8-12 years of experience, or Masters degree with 6-10 years of experience
- Security+ Certification or equivalent DoD 8570 certification required
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly is required.
External Referral Bonus:
- Knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Agile software methodology
- Experience with AWS Cloud infrastructure and native automation toolsets.
- RedShift and MongoDB
- HTTPS App Server configuration, (Apache Tomcat, WebLogic).
- Networking and communications (TCP/IP, DNS, F-5)
- PKI Certificate based authentication/Single Sign-On
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Systems EngineeringPay Range:
Leidos is a Fortune 500 ® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.