**Work must be performed onsite for duration of contract.
We have a wonderful opportunity for a skilled Enterprise IT Operations Specialist with our leading client in Raleigh.Due to client requirement, applicant must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities of the Enterprise IT Operations Specialist:
Requirements of the IT Enterprise Operations Specialist:
- Respond to and resolve incidents and requests for assistance from end users
- Install, repair, maintain, and upgrade software and hardware
- Coordinate vendor repairs for on-site and off-site work
- Recommend improvements to business processes
- Provide end user training as required
- Associate's degree in IT or related field
- At least 2 years of technology support experience
- Certifications in Microsoft, A+, and ITIL preferred
- Valid NC Class C Driver's License with a good record
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload
- Proficiency in MS Windows and Office applications
- Technical support experience with Apple products a plus
- ServiceNow experience a plus
Keywords: Enterprise IT Operations Specialist, Microsoft, A+, ITIL, ServiceNow
Job ID: 338297About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!