ECS is seeking an Enterprise Information Analyst
to work in our Raleigh/Durham, NC
office. Job Description:
The qualified candidate will have experience with data analysis including large sets of data, using data manipulation tools, conducting trend analysis, and summarizing results in dashboard and/or custom reports for a range of data consumers. The position requires and an in depth understanding of security principles, controls, and technical environments/architectures. This position will also resolve tickets and incidents submitted by admins and/or end users.
Other responsibilities to potentially include:
- Administering Flexera Data Platform, normalization processes, and validate data integrity
- Data analysis/manipulation/trending of endpoint metrics including HW/SW asset inventories, vulnerabilities, and patches
- Designing and executing custom reports
- Executing inventory management processes of end-user hardware and software assets
- Participating with Desktop Engineers on the design, evaluation, deployment, management, support of enterprise applications and infrastructures
- Participating in administration of infrastructure and software
- Providing support for Tier 2 issue escalations/tickets.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- 3+ years of supporting large enterprise environments
- Experience managing a CMDB platform/system, configuration, and data policies.
- Information Security technical skills and solid knowledge and understanding of information security practices and policies
- Knowledge and understanding of information security industry standards and government regulations
- Knowledge and understanding of analyzing large data sets, data organizing and structuring complex data across varied data sources
- Strong understanding and experience with PowerBI and/or other reporting tools
- Experience with SQL Reporting and query writing
- Strong understanding of Windows OS system settings, management settings and navigation
- Strong understanding of Active Directory management
- Strong understanding of patch management software distribution solutions such as SCCM/Endpoint Manager and BigFix
- Strong understanding of networking, DNS, and infrastructure concepts
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of enterprise architecture competencies
- Good understanding of enterprise software license agreements and deployment considerations
- Good understanding of DISA STIG standards and publications
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with ServiceNow a plus
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.