The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity
is a constantly changing and evolving challenge - one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity
, then we are the right fit for you.Job Description:Organizational Overview
As an Associate with SS&C Health, you will be part of an organization that promotes better health outcomes for consumers through clinical and technological innovations. We accomplish this by leveraging the robust technology foundation and powerful analytic resources that are the core of SS&C, with industry leading clinical expertise and strategic pharmacy and healthcare solutions. You will join a team that is redefining the value of pharmacy in healthcare through the integration of advanced analytics, clinical insights and transformative digital capabilities.Role Overview
The Enterprise Information Management (EIM) Leader will work across diverse business areas to support the enterprise data and analytics strategy and drive common set of data governance principles, processes & tools to improve data integrity, quality, governance and availability. Managing information is critical in supporting our clients, their members, and the role we play in creating valuable healthcare experiences. It is also a significant enabler for our product strategies and creating innovative tools and services.
This is a remote, work from anywhere opportunity.Responsibilities
- Develop/enhance and oversee Data Governance, Quality, and Lifecycle Management capabilities and oversee the activities and progress of teams in defining and implementation of the MDM strategy
- Engage cross-functionally to develop/enhance overall MDM strategy and deployment, and management of the availability, usability, integrity, and security of the data employed throughout the organization
- Provide regular updates to Business Leadership on progress, business impact in economic terms, and potential issues, and presents business cases for review and approval by Leadership
- Develops and fosters understanding, ownership and support among business leaders including, in particular, IT, Functional and DomaniRx Leadership Teams
- Informing business teams on factors and considerations in selecting future state architectures and enabling technology
- Serves as the point of resolution and approvals between project teams/business stakeholders and data governance standards and requirements
- Provide guidance on what enterprise data is required to support business needs and can assess/present the funding required for enterprise data projects and programs
- Educates the business and technical community with respect to data governance, its benefits and how it will be phased in
- Responsible for monitoring and evaluating progress in implementing the data strategy using metrics and key performance indicators
- Collaborates with senior management in developing recommendations around policies, standards and framework for data governance, and implements and maintains a data governance structure aligned to approved business plans
- Collaborates with partners across the company in developing and maintaining the data governance and data quality committees and structures ensuring we are meeting business needs while balancing quality, risk and cost
- 10+ years of experience in information/data management, business intelligence and analysis roles, including 5 years of supervisory experience managing teams.
- Experience in implementing and managing data governance standards and developing an analytics environment supporting product development teams
- Experience in Healthcare or Health Insurance is preferred.
- Experience working with large & complex data sets, statistical analysis, data visualization, data mining, and data cleansing/standardization.
- Ability to lead and work within cross-functional teams.
- Strong foundational knowledge of data warehousing concepts and standard data governance practices.
Kansas City Missouri
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at for assistance.