Enterprise Information Security LeadWork you'll do
The team Enterprise Technology
- The is an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and provide leadership in six areas:
- Continuous Monitoring and Reporting: Secure IT environment and systems by continuously monitoring and reporting tasks are key to protecting mission data through the prevention of cyber exploitations.
- Security Support Services: Integrate information security considerations into all activities; providing ongoing Certification and Accreditation (C&A), management of the authority to operate (ATO) process, etc.
- Security Engineering Support: Continuously identify, address, and remediate security gaps and vulnerabilities in order to assure the stability and integrity of the IT environment and systems.
- Information Security Management: Manage security controls through the effective use of the organization's resources to achieve Division goals and objectives in addition to customer needs.
- Contingency Planning: Oversee continuity of operations in the event of a disaster or service interruption and ensure ongoing availability of services and data.
- Support Business Process Improvement: Optimize IT by improving performance, reducing operations and maintenance costs, and decreasing risks to the mission while meeting all mission requirements.
- This role requires attention to detail to make certain that deliverables and work product meet/exceed quality standards. Must be willing to train, coach, and mentor junior team members. Excellent writing and communication skills are a required.
Our Enterprise Technology (EnTech) team works with clients to transform their technology delivery by collaborating with CIOs, Technology Executives, and their teams. Together we work to establish IT operating models based on the implications of next generation and advanced technologies, new and evolving service models for technology, and the operational expectations of an organization.
Our team of experienced technologists understand the interwoven nature technology plays in all aspects of today's business environment and focus on helping our clients shift from foundational delivery of technology to being the strategic business partner and catalyst for change. Our Agile/DevOps/Lean technology experts work to transform the workforce of our clients into the next generation of technology service delivery teams. Qualifications
How you'll grow
- Active Top Secret Clearance
- Attention to Detail
- Experience with Network Infrastructure and Government Software Security Standards
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.