Enterprise Martech Solutions Architect - (Pardot)
CoStar Group is the world's leading provider of information and marketing solutions for the Commercial Real Estate industry. We are a NASDAQ listed company with a market cap of over US$30B and sit alongside other notable names such as Amazon, Facebook, Google and Apple.
As a technology company, we are the trusted partner for all commercial real estate professionals empowering many of the most well-respected landlords, development companies, brokerage firms, banks, lenders, investors and government agencies.
We do this by actively researching the commercial real estate markets and providing data, analytics, innovative tools and powerful marketing platforms in the U.S. and Internationally to help our clients transact with one another. CoStar continues to win multiple awards including one of Forbes most innovative companies (2017) and Fortune's fastest growing companies (2018).
Ten-X is the leading end-to-end transaction platform for commercial real estate, powering more than 90% of online CRE sales. Our platform empowers brokers, sellers and buyers with data-driven technology and comprehensive marketing tools to expand market visibility and decrease time to close.
As our Martech Solutions Architect,you are a technically-focused marketer and problem-solver that has a deep curiosity and passion for creating and building software solutions that combine marketing and sales technology with process, automation, and data governance in order to deliver value for Ten-X and CoStar. You will have direct impact on Ten-X and CoStar marketing & sales technology stack design & evolution. You continuously learn emerging concepts, platforms, technologies, and architecture advancements and apply the learnings to improve our execution of sales & marketing functions.
You will work alongside business and technology teams to maximize their efficiency & effectiveness and capitalize on the full capability of our enterprise systems in order to better serve our clients and help enable scalable, profitable growth.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define and evolve a scalable Martech architecture, roadmap, and implementation plans, working closely with stakeholders in marketing, sales, and IT to ensure viable data models, integrations, and marketing automation in support of Ten-X and adjacent CoStar brands
- Work closely with marketing and advertising teams and their external agencies; act as a liaison with IT teams and external marketing technology service providers
- Assist in conducting assessments of CoStar brand Martech capabilities and performance; facilitate problem-solving through the findings and insights from those assessments; contribute to defining the implications for business process, new roles, and skill sets required for success
- Implement advanced lead scoring models to support the lead lifecycle, customer journey, and advanced marketing automation
- Continuously scan the market for the latest Martech trends, products, platforms, and vendors
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Deep knowledge of sales and marketing technology, platforms, and ecosystems with an emphasis on Salesforce-based ecosystem components to include Pardot (Account Engagement), Interaction Studio (Personalization), and others
- Proven track record of delivering scalable, resource intensive, integrated solutions
- 8+ years demonstrating a high degree of proficiency in designing and developing complex, high-quality enterprise solutions across on-prem, hybrid and cloud-based architectures
- 4+ years in an architect role designing marketing technology architectures, workflows, best practices, and governance guidelines
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge of Martech platforms, web technologies, integration methods and technologies, system design and architecture, complex data structures, best practices and standards for marketing automation
- Experience with Agile systems and scrum methodology
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
OVERVIEW OF COMPANY
- Master's degree
- Salesforce and Pardot certifications
- Ability to phase delivery of solutions such that they can meet immediate needs, while building towards a longer-term, strategic architecture
- Understanding of holistic enterprise architecture and interplay marketing technology components with enterprise foundational components
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to effortlessly switch gears from explaining complex technical solutions in easy-to-understand terms for leadership to hands-on discussion with practitioners
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Our suite of online services enables clients to analyze, interpret and gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market conditions and current availability. Behind some of the most well-known brands in the industry, CoStar Group includes CoStar, the largest provider of CRE research and real-time data; LoopNet, the most heavily trafficked mobile and online real estate marketplace; Apartments.com, the premier rental home resource for renters, property managers and owners; STR, the leading provider of performance benchmarking and comparative analytics to the hotel industry; BizBuySell, the largest online marketplace for businesses-for-sales; and Lands of America, the leading operator of online marketplaces for rural real estate.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar Group maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe, Canada, and Asia with a staff of over 4,300 worldwide. WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
Working at CoStar Group means you'll enjoy a culture of collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest across a broad range of disciplines. In addition to generous compensation and performance-based incentives, you'll be supported in both your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes, as well as Segways and bikes available for use during the day
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, prepared foods, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
Be part of a team of professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don't just take our word for it -- see why our team chose to work at and stay at CoStar Group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVbJRnJ2sX0
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing