Zachary Piper is currently seeking an Enterprise Network Engineer with a Top-Secret clearance for an opportunity with a leading software organization in the District of Columbia area. The Enterprise Network Engineer will be supporting classified networks utilizing cutting-edge technology. This position is 100% remote until work on-site restrictions have been lifted. Once lifted you will be required on-site 3 times a week.
Responsibilities of the Enterprise Network Engineer:
• Lead network design and optimization discussions.
• Guide troubleshooting of complex network problems.
• Experience with design role work and having end-to-end responsibilities
Qualifications of the Enterprise Network Engineer:
• 5+ years of experience working as a network engineer supporting Cisco routing and switching technologies
• CCNP/CCIE preferred
• Top Secret Clearance
• SME on routing and switching platforms (ASR, Catalyst), enterprise networking concepts, and routing protocols
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering and equivalent experience
Compensation for the Enterprise Network Engineer:
• Salary Range: $100,000 - $150,000
• Full Benefits: Healthcare, Dental. Vision, and 401K with match, etc.
Keywords: Network Engineer, TS, Top Secret, ASR, Catalyst, CCNP, CCIE, Routing, Switches enterprise Network Engineer