As a Technical Project Manager, you will lead processes and teams in the implementation and execution of projects CRM projects. You will have the opportunity to work with both internal and external integration points. Project Managers plan, monitor and manage both client-facing and internal projects from initiation through completion, ensuring on-time completion according to specifications.
- Manage client-facing projects.
- Lead project delivery, driving projects to meet key milestones, drive accountability and removing obstacles on multiple concurrent projects
- Contribute to the definition of business requirements in collaboration with the agile team.
- Partner with operations in client communications and meetings: provide client updates related to project roadmap and standing client meetings
- Document, monitor, plan, and highlight anticipated risks and issues
- Identify variances to plan and developing appropriate mitigation plans
- Provide clear and reliable communications to internal teams, project stakeholders, external vendors, customers and clients
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of applicable work experience in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is desired.
- Previous experience as a project manager.
- Experience implementing CRMs (preferably Salesforce)
- Experience managing data migration projects
- Experience in using communication features (Timeline, Gantt charts, etc) for stakeholder updates when needed.
- MS Office experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc)
- Able to use common project management tools to determine how the intersection of multiple projects impacts the critical path, baseline, resource constraints, costs and budget of the team.
- Able to prepare a schedule inclusive of dependencies and resourcing within project management tools.
- Experience developing presentations, documents or Visio diagrams utilizing the MS Suite on complex