This outstanding Corporation in the Energy Industry is seeking an Enterprise Reporting Developer with expertise in Essbase. You will report directly to the Senior Enterprise Systems Manager and will support the Corporations ERP applications by reviewing, analyzing, and modifying programming systems. You will work on a team of six.
- Actively involved in the development, maintenance, and/or support of web based and client server applications
- Coordinate break/fix support for the applications and data integration/interfaces with other applications.
- Work with other departments and team members to document and implement functional requirements coordinating activities to fulfill application support needs.
- Coordinate application upgrades and patches including UAT
- Create technical and functional documentation to support current and future applications and systems.
- Perform QA testing and validation to support break-fixes, enhancements, and new applications.
- Resolve application, and data related help desk requests
- Provide technology-based solutions to business needs, including reports and/or additional software functionality
- Involved with improving to IT processes, practices, and standards.
- Work with other departments, groups, and personnel to coordinate successful completion of projects
- Maintain database(s) specific to area of work.
- Assist in preparing documents, graphs and status reports using standard methodologies and processes.
- Strong knowledge of Power BI and DAX
- Ability to write and execute SQL queries (Oracle preferred)
- SQL Developer ( Multi-Table Joins etc ), SQL Plus or TOAD experience
- General knowledge of Common Networking, Field Telecommunications and desktop productivity tools, processes, and standards.
- Experience with Essbase SmartView or Oracle APEX preferred
- Experience/exposure to entire project life cycle and involvements in coordinating project activities is preferred.
RedRiver offers benefits including Major Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and 401k. More positions @: http://redriversystems.com/jobs/#/jobs RedRiver Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.