Client Reference Code:
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of scalable, fiber-based networking and managed services solutions. Solutions include Internet access, Ethernet, Managed Network Services, Voice solutions, TV solutions, Managed Application, Cloud Infrastructure and Managed Hosting Services. We work closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing these right-fit solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. For more information, visit enterprise.spectrum.com.Highlights
The Enterprise Sales Operations Specialist supports Spectrum Enterprise sales professionals by entering, handling, expediting and escalating order- and contract-related activities for moderately complex orders. This position ratifies moderately complex orders for completeness, accuracy and commission eligibility, and provides post-sale monitoring, escalation and resolution support. This role also provides coaching and guidance to sales professionals to improve order accuracy and accelerate the sales process.What you will do
Required keys for success
- Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and enhance the client experience
- Perform pre- and post-sale support activities for moderately complex orders received via IVR, CRM system and email. Manage a portfolio of moderately complex in-flight proposals and orders.
- Develop and maintain operational knowledge of moderately complex Enterprise products and product requirements/limitations, service pricing and sales promotions, pricing and capital approval policies and processes.
- Create new, moderately complex orders and prepare information for billing system entry. Create service and billing accounts, sales opportunities, service requests, and client records. Capture client, contact, product, price, and other order information (e.g., new client, new service, move, add, change, renewal, transfer and disconnect) to ensure accurate and complete records and sales orders. Identify and correct discrepancies.
- Monitor dashboards and reports, take actions to advance moderately complex orders. Identify and initiate activities to be performed by other departments. Identify and escalate delays to appropriate stakeholders. Review and resolve rejected orders. Provide order status updates to sales and other stakeholders.
- Determine the serviceability of client locations and assess the availability of services. Initiate site surveys when applicable. Evaluate construction cost estimates and process orders in alignment with capital policies. Monitor and escalate as needed to ensure timely completion.
- Review and interpret order entry matrices to determine correct CRM system order entry. Identify opportunity and system-related errors and initiate resolution steps and manage until resolved. Support non-standard business policies and procedures unique to different products and geographic markets.
- Review moderately complex Return on Investment (ROI) models. Identify sites in the design configurations and validate against ROI. Identify input discrepancies and work with appropriate functional departments to resolve.
- Prepare client proposals and contracts in compliance with product requirements, pricing rules, promotional offers, and legal and regulatory requirements. Ensure special legal terms and conditions are included. Review proposals and contracts prepared by sales and correct as necessary to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Review and interpret billing codes in multiple billing systems. Ensure appropriate billing codes are entered in CRM system so Fulfillment team can enter into billing systems. Escalate to Product Catalogue team when billing codes are missing.
- Evaluate order details, determine correct order processing path and categorize accurately to ensure Operations can initiate next steps for order implementation and fulfillment.
- Understand engineering requirements and execute ordering processes with moderately complex engineering configurations. Monitor and escalate as needed to ensure timely completion.
- Initiate pricing and financial approval requests. Monitor and escalate as needed to ensure timely completion.
- Evaluate sales orders to ensure compliance with established business rules and processes. Identify errors and correct as needed and prepare orders for hand-off to Operations. Ratify orders for commission eligibility.
- Provide assistance and coaching to sales representatives related to order flow, CRM system functionality and utilization, product requirements and pricing policies. Provide a positive client experience.
- Identify system and order defects with CRM, billing, construction, and other applications, assist with order triage efforts, initiate resolution steps and manage the order until resolved.
- Work with Sales Science and Commission teams to ensure revenue assurance and resolve moderately complex commission related disputes.
- Perform additional duties related to this position as assigned.
How you will stand out from the crowd
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Ability to effectively explain tools, processes and business rules and answer questions from members of other departments.
- Knowledge and ability to navigate and utilize multiple CRM, billing and other systems, toggling between applications while fielding inbound calls and responding to instant messages.
- Ability to build orders, understanding and selecting appropriate Salesforce and billing codes with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to utilize critical thinking skills to solve problems where standardization may not exist. Ability to identify order errors, system defects, conduct triage and escalate as needed.
- Client-orientated demonstrated by responsiveness, tracking, and follow-up.
- Ability to work with others to handle requests and resolve problems in a team-oriented, high-demand, and fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, organize, make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure. Demonstrated judgment, initiative and sense of urgency to accomplish job duties.
- Three or more years of data entry experience
- Three or more years of sales support or client service work experience
- Three or more years of commercial (B2B) sales and CRM platform experience (Salesforce, Siebel, etc.)
- Three or more years of commercial (B2B) billing platform experience (CSG, ICOMS, Oracle, etc.)
- One year of project coordination experience
- One year of telecommunications or cable industry experience
What you can expect
- High school diploma or equivalent (required)
- College course work in related field or equivalent work experience (preferred)
Job Code :
- Office environment
- Flexibility to work extended hours
SOP115 Ent Sales Ops Specialist Nonexempt