Our client is seeking a personable and professional Enterprise Service Desk Representative to provide outstanding technical support to customers.Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a United States Citizen with an active or interim Secret clearance.
This is a contract to hire opportunity. Applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis and convert to FTE following contract duration. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Enterprise Service Desk Representative:
Requirements of the Enterprise Service Desk Representative:
- Offer technical support to end users
- Leverage ticketing system to open and close tickets
- Respond to inquiries/resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Answer in-person, via phone, or remotely
- Conduct analysis on service desk escalations
- Associate's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years of experience in related roles
- A+, Security+, or Network+ is ideal
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft OS and tech stack
- Excellent knowledge of imaging, group policies, and task sequence
- Ability to respond in-person in a reasonable amount of time 24/7
Keywords: Enterprise Service Desk Representative, A+, Security+, Network+, Technical Support, Customer Service, Secret Clearance
Job ID: 354955 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!