Hybrid work schedule (1 day a week onsite in Portland, OR)
Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Lead manages the design and development of the end to end technical solutions to address business needs across EAM domain area. The EAM area is primarily focused on support of SAP S/4 PM and the complimentary work management solution, Clevest by IFS. Additional responsibilities will include oversight of geospatial solutions as well as SAP EH&S.
The role will be responsible to develop and promote a technical vision for EAM domain. They will work with technical, functional, and business teams to design and develop solutions to support that vision. They will serve as a consultant to key business stakeholders and project teams to implement proposed solutions. They should possess senior level competencies in SAP PM and integrating field solutions. An ideal candidate would also have experience leading IT teams in the industry sectors of Utilities and/or Oil and Gas.
- Ability to solution complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives and industry and technology best practice.
- Establish trusted relationships with key business stakeholders to support the overall business strategy.
- Develop enterprise-wide view of asset/work management and establish strategic vision for opportunity and efficiencies using core Enterprise Applications.
- Work with internal teams to guide them through requirements analysis, application and/or process design specifications and design workshops.
- Demonstrates proven record of success leading all aspects of complex Field Operations using the SAP Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) suite in combination with common industry Work Management solutions.
- Minimum 3 or more years SAP EAM/PM consulting or industry experience
- 5 or more years’ working in software engineering delivering IT solutions
- 5 or more years of progressive experience in software engineering/technology leadership across multiple products, systems and/or platforms coupled with strong business acumen.
- 3 years’ experience working with DevOps practices
- 3 years’ experience working in Utilities or other regulated industry, with experience working with Field Operations
- Participation in all phases of at least 1 full-lifecycle SAP PM and work management solution implementation
- S/4 Hana