Requisition Number: 78729
As an Enterprise Solutions Architect (ESA)
you'll work with the Insight Account Executive (AE) & Services Account Executive (SAE) to manage and grow sales opportunities within an assigned region and/or named accounts. Insight is looking for talented individuals who are passionate about emerging technologies and excited about the opportunity to work for industry-leading organizations! What you'll do at Insight:
What you'll need to join Insight:
- The ESA will focus on achieving sales and profit goals through verbal and written interaction with the clients, onsite visits, account planning, partner teaming and account team engagement, as well as solution development and implementation
- This position leverages personal technical knowledge as well as available internal/external organizational resources to develop and propose Connected Workforce solutions to clients.
- Serve as an expert technical resource for the AE/SAEs and Sales Specialist overlays for a catalog of solutions, including but not limited to: Modern Management, Modern Desktop, Identity, Mobility, Productive End User Computing, Microsoft 365, Skype, AzureAD, Virtualization and related technologies.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate an ability to add value to an Insight team focused on assisting clients as they Manage and Transform their IT environment.
- 10-15 years of relevant industry experience in an enterprise environment
- 5 to 10 years of architecture and delivery experience in multiple large scale environments around the Microsoft technologies including all security products
- Ability to perform in depth discovery analysis of IT environments and create services estimate based on business requirements and desired outcome
- 5-10 Years experience in the following technologies
- OnPremise - Active Directory, System Center, MDM(AirWatch), Email, Skype for Business
- Cloud - Modern Desktop\Workplace, Modern Management, Cloud Based Security, ATP, Windows 10, M365, Jamf, and Airwatch
- Vmware Workspace One and Horizon a bonus
- In Depth experience in transformation from on premise to cloud including legacy device management to modern management
- In Depth experience in All version of Windows including Windows Server 2012 and 2016
- Understanding of Networking, PKI, DNS, Firewalls and other infrastructure requirements as it pertains to the above technologies
- Ability to create customer facing presentations and present to C-Level and above customer.
- Experience working in a consulting and managed services environment
- Must be able to accommodate a flexible travel schedule and attend meetings/client visits within the assigned geographic territory and other locations as assigned
Compensation is determined by fair market value: $115,000 - $140,000
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Atlanta || Georgia (US-GA) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Atlanta, GA ||Nearest Major Market:
Atlanta Job Segment:
Solution Architect, Architecture, Developer, Consulting, Data Management, Technology, Engineering, Data