Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As an Enterprise Systems Administrator you will join a team responsible for maintaining the infrastructure of an enterprise environment providing support with daily operations and systems administration for servers, desktops, hardware, virtualization, networking and applications.
Candidate shall complete tasks based on operational need and possess the knowledge and skill required of systems administration. You will be expected to manage multiple tasks, demonstrate flexibility with adjusting priorities, and perform daily duties of backups, application and OS maintenance, patching, tuning, incident response and troubleshooting. You will be on-call, as required during the year, supporting mission critical systems. The successful candidate will have the ability to recognize and adjust priorities based on operational needs and possess inter-personal qualities and communication skills needed to collaborate closely with Operations Staff, Service Desk Support Technicians, Developers, and Managers. Must be able to assimilate new technologies quickly and be willing to maintain industry knowledge.
* Execute day-to-day server maintenance tasks including health monitoring, space management, server utilization, load and performance.
* Perform server installs, upgrades, & routine maintenance.
* Perform connectivity troubleshooting between devices and switches.
* Monitor scheduled tasks and event logs for system, application, & security errors.
* Design and recommend strategies for upgrades and resource management.
* Complete incident response, troubleshooting & performance monitoring to determine issue resolution and corrective actions.
* Troubleshooting focused on determining hardware vs. software, hardware vs. firmware, software vs. operating system, network vs. application/systems, and patterned vs. non-repeatable problems.
* Provide after hours (24×7 on-call rotation) support
Position Requirements (Experience in administration of at least 5 of the following products and services):
* Windows 7/8
* Windows Server 2008/2012
* Active Directory 2008
* Microsoft Exchange 2010
* Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012
* Microsoft SCCM 2007/2012
* Solarwinds Network Performance Monitor 10.x
* Solarwinds Server & Application Monitor 6.x
* Dell KACE endpoint management appliances
* VMWare ESXi 5.x
* VMWare View 5.x
* Symantec Enterprise Vault 10.x
* AirWatch Mobile Device Management 4.x
* Commvault Simpana 10.x
* F5 Big-IP 11.x
* HP Comware switches
* Dell Force10 switches
* Dell N series switches
* Dell Poweredge servers
* Brocade Fiberchannel switches
* Dell Compellent storage arrays
* Kaminario storage arrays
* HP tape libraries
* Spectralogic tape libraries
* APC UPSPreferred Skills:
* Vendor and industry-standard certifications for any of the above strongly desired.
* Familiarity with ITSM (Remedy preferred) ticketing system
* Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Visio.
* Capable of following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Standard Implementation Procedures (SIPs)Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree (Computer Science/Engineering or related field) or equivalent with 10+ years of applicable experience.Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain a DOJ Public Trust clearance.