Centizen Inc. is a global IT solutions and consulting firm focused on delivering scalable solutions that address complex business problems of our clients. We provide above market salaries and benefits. Please visit our website to see all of our open positions in PM, QA, BSA, SAP, Analytics, Java development and others at
Enterprise Technical Architects work on behalf of the OCIO and EA to establish and govern Client s Enterprise Technical Architecture (ETA), comprised of a coordinated set of enterprise technical principles, technical strategies, technical standards, target state technical architecture patterns, and technical transition roadmaps.
Job Duties/Essential Functions
- Analyzes current Client s business solutions, technologies, environments, methods, resources and organization
- Analyzes industry, technology and market trends
- Leads stakeholders towards the establishment of a coordinated set of enterprise level technical principles, technical strategies, technical standards, target state technical architecture patterns, and technical transition roadmaps
- Manages ETA change as needed to support evolving business and IT strategy
- Communicates and evangelizes ETA direction to stakeholders throughout the enterprise
- Serves as a member of the Technical Architecture Council (TAC) responsible for governance of solution and system architectures to ensure alignment with Client s ETA
- Coaches and mentors peers and associates in Client s ETA framework
- Measures and matures Client s ETA practice
- Regular and reliable workplace attendance at your assigned location.
- Assists in other areas of the department as necessary.
- Assists in other areas of the company as necessary.
Ability to operate vehicles, equipment or machinery
Computer, phone, printer, copier, fax
Experience, skills, education & licenses/certificationsRequired:
- 15+ years experience in IT, including 10+ years architecting complex enterprise solutions and systems, with a deep knowledge in a minimum of two of the following technical disciplines: network design, application development, middleware, servers and storage, cloud services, database management, and operations
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field (additional equivalent work experience may be substituted in lieu of degree)
- Deep theoretical knowledge of system architecture and security principles
- Deep experience architecting and implementing client system solutions
- Deep experience building highly automated infrastructure in real-world production environments
- Deep interpersonal skills, including collaboration, facilitation and negotiation
- Deep written, verbal and customer-facing presentation skills
- Deep experience with technical architecture frameworks, methods, and tools
- Deep analytical skills
- Deep planning and organizational skills
- Applied experience with IT architecture processes, frameworks, methods, and tools
- Ability to estimate the impact of ETA alternatives
- Ability to understand the political climate of an enterprise and how to navigate the politics
- Tenacity in the face of adversity
- The Open Group Certified Master or Distinguished Architect
- Successful internal candidates will have spent one year or more on their current team.
- Management will review the Job Analysis for this position prior to a job offer.
To Apply: Please send us your resume, Visa Status, Availability, your requested bill rate, Skype Id to email@example.com
There are many advantages for IT professionals like yourself to work with Centizen. These include:
- We enjoy approved IT vendor status with several leading companies in the Pacific Northwest and continually grow our list of approved vendor status with additional companies.
- We are an ethical company with integrity and a dedication to delivering high results for our clients.
- We are fair and honest in all of our business dealings with our consultants and clients
- We pay top scale hourly rates based on your credentials, experience and market demand for your skill sets
- We can offer other related benefits as needed and customized to your situation
- We can work with you to help you achieve your career growth and goals
- We offer immediate H1B transfer. Immediate Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. processing with PERM for the right candidates.
Please follow us on:
We are always looking to network, so if you are in the market or just interested in hearing about future opportunities, please send us a current resume along with your hourly compensation requirements. If you would like to be added to our linked in professional network, go to our LinkedIn profile at http:// www.linkedin.com/in/leema