Responsible for supporting the Third Party Management Ongoing Monitoring (TPM OM) team-s processes and activities, and organizational systems. Works closely within the OM team and with relevant business stakeholders to ensure completion of all activities in accordance with the Inherent Risk Rating cadence. Responsibilities:
- Effectively prioritizes the needs of the office, leadership and/or team as prescribed by established guidelines, managing competing requests and switching focus as needed, may often need to negotiate prioritization of administrative activities with/among higher level team members/manager.
- Conducts research, compiles, analyzes, and summarizes information for reports and correspondences. Leverages own contacts and resources and liaises with relevant business stakeholders to facilitate information gathering and confirmation of responses.
- Operates effectively with a significant degree of time management and work method/approach latitude.
- Independently completes a full range of advanced tasks that are frequently diverse and may include, but are not limited to, data entry, SharePoint access and data management.
- Must be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures and rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft suite with an emphasis utilizing Outlook
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks to deliver timely, high-quality work products in a pressured environment.
- Ability to interact effectively with stakeholders and across business lines.
- Results orientated with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work both independently and as part of a global team.
- Critical thinker and problem solver.
- Is inquisitive and possesses a desire to continuously learn.
Bachelor's degree in a related area or 2+ years of experience in the field or in a related area