Title: O&M Curam Build/Release Admin
Location: Durham NC 27709
- Client requires the services of a contract resource to serve as a Release Administrator for the client Program to support the development and implementation of client.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The Client requires the assistance of a contract resource to serve as a Release Administrator for the client Program to perform tasks associated with the build and deploy processes for the application by preparing and executing build scripts and troubleshooting build related issues for the program utilizing Curam software tools and procedures as well as other tools and utilities.
- This position will also be responsible for supporting tasks and activities for the release/build team in the Architecture and Infrastructure Unit of the program.
- This position is responsible for build activities in 27 different test, development and production environments utilized by the program.
- This responsibility encompasses web layer configurations, AIX, Red hat Linux/CentOS and Windows operating systems, the IBM WebSphere application configurations with clustering, IBM Client Web servers, Oracle Database and other related products.
- This position will also perform functions and tasks associated with the design and development of the application.
- This position will be responsible for collaboration with the architects, developers, Operations and Maintenance Team and Database Administrators to ensure proper environment functionality and performance.
- This resource will provide technical consultation to business partners, developers and architects, and seek management approval and acceptance of any significant reconfiguration of the applications or the environments.
- 2 years of Knowledge and experience administering including deploying J2EE applications IBM WebSphere Application Server 7/8.
- 2 years of Knowledge and experience working with following operating systems: AIX, Linux, RedHat/CentOS, and Windows Server 2008.
- 2 years of Knowledge and experience in contemporary application hosting paradigms including, but not limited to, n-tier design, and reverse proxies.
- 2years of Knowledge and experience in name and ip-based virtual hosts, and clustering/load-balancing technologies.
- 2 years of Knowledge and experience in J2EE-specific application hosting, including VM tuning, application tracing/debugging, and application deployment.
- 2 years of Knowledge and experience in container resource configuration (JDBC, JMS, et al), and security configuration.
- 2 years of Knowledge and experience with various J2EE application containers including, but not limited to, Tomcat, and WebSphere.
- 2 years of Knowledge and experience with Sun Java System Web Server, and JBoss.
- 2 years of Knowledge and experience with J2EE application building/deployment techniques and tools including, but not limited to Ant, Maven, Ivy etc
- 2 years of Knowledge and Experience with automation technologies for the related platforms (OS and Application) such as UNIX shell script, Perl, Jython, etc.
- 2 years of experience Curam Certified Developer
- 2 years of Knowledge and experience of Curam software including recent experience with version 6 or higher.
- 2 years of Knowledge and Hands on experience with Oracle 11g database, Oracle SQL, and PL SQL.
- 2 years of Knowledge and Experience in network app/web app security concepts inch authentication/authorization protocols, transport encryption concepts (SSL/TLS), LDAP, etc.
- 2 years of Knowledge and experience with hardware specs evaluation, platform sizing/ capacity planning to support an enterprise application hosting environment.
- 2 years of Knowledge and Previous experience working with State government.
About our Company: -
22nd Century technologies is a Minority (MBE) that supports demanding staffing programs for Corporations and State and Local Government Agencies. Its journey began in 1997 by supporting large Federal contracts which nudged us in the direction of creating large candidate pools across the country. Over the last 20 years, we have built a strong business model that is carefully constructed to deliver on multiple facets. We have proven past performance of providing services that exceed our clients' expectations. Today 22nd Century technologies supports clients in all 50 states and has grown to be a company that is trusted and sought for providing a complex mix of workforce solutions. With a firm grip on the entire spectrum of staffing solutions, we have placed more than 500,000 skilled resources and delivered 15 million+ man-hours.
“22nd Century Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."