We currently have a long term Contracting opportunity for an Quality Assurance Analyst (SDET, Automated, Java, Python) with our client located in Washington, DC.
Must have 2 Years in Python
Job Description: Responsibility
• Establish milestones and monitor adherence to plans and schedules, identify delivery risks, and obtain/drive mitigation strategies and solutions
• Test cases, Use cases, Python scripting for JAVA middleware development, REST, Json, Jenkins, Splunk, Swagger
• Define and execute relevant business scenarios to satisfy real-world business needs.
• Define and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status.
• Collect and analyzes data for software process evaluation and improvements, and integrates them into business processes to address the needs of the business.
• Responsible for developing and executing formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications. Involved in test planning, writing test cases/scripts, test case automation and test execution.
• Document all problems and assists in their resolution.
• Deliver quality process training to technical staff and acts as an internal quality consultant to advise or influence business or technical partners.
• Perform quality audits across the various IT functions to ensure quality standards, procedures and methodologies are being followed.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar. Or equivalent work experience.
• 3 to 5 years of overall QA testing experience
• Minimum of 2+ years of hand-coded Python scripting experience.
• MUST have automated testing experience
• QA testing JAVA is required
• Experience with Windows software QA and testing experience in an agile environment using the scrum framework
• Experience with test case management tools (TestRail)
• Experience with API testing
• Familiarity with media planning and buying workflows and/or software systems
• Ability to function well within their team, working with POs, BAs, developers, and other team members.
• Strong organization skills and the ability to work on multiple concurrent projects, with a high standard of quality
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting abilities
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• The ability to quickly shift priorities and adapt to change