CAI is looking for an entry level Computer Science Major...
Candidates preferred from the Wilmington OR Norwood, Mass. area.
This position is initially 6-12 months with a very good chance of going much longer.
We are mainly looking for someone with a Computer Science background, with a high energy and the aptitude to learn new things.
Details about the position below...
CAI is seeking a Video conferencing specialist to provide audio/visual conferencing and multimedia support. Client has 40+ video rooms worldwide using predominately Polycom and Crestron equipment. Video conferencing is used in conjunction with Skype for Business conferencing.
- Provide initial setup and/or in room facilitation of executive conference calls
- Provide initial troubleshooting for the Video rooms and equipment this could be from incident tickets or from analysis/monitoring data
- Utilize tools to monitor and report on the video environment
- Review daily incidents for Conferencing
- Prepare monthly reports for the Executive Conference Coordinator
- Involved in testing and proactively monitoring WW video rooms and equipment
- Ability to test, troubleshoot and work independently to resolved customer incidents
- Engage customers with bad or not good feedback on Video calls.
- Would need to interact with CIO and Executives on a limited basis
- Would need to engage other members of IT more often L1 Service Desk and L3 Conferencing team
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems, Communications or equivalent or 1 -2 years practical experience including audio/visual equipment use and set up
- General help desk or customer service experience is a plus
- Effective organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical skills that you can apply in a 15,000+ global organization is a plus
- Preferred but not required to have a general understanding of networking and an appreciation for security mechanisms
- Preferred but not required to have an understanding of video conferencing technologies and protocols (H.323, SIP, H.264, etc.)