Description Position Description:
This is a Telecommunications Customer Service position in support of the Department of State (DoS) Vanguard Program, in the Telecommunications, Wireless, and Data (TWD) Division.
The Customer Service position is responsible for managing and tracking telecom orders - new moves, adds, changes, and disconnect requests. This includes reviewing and validating voice and data telecom order requests from customers, data entry, and providing tracking and timely status updates of orders. Description of Duties:
Qualifications Required Education/Experience:
- Process all New, Move, Adds, Change, and Disconnect (MACD) orders for technologies such as data, wireless and voice using the Telecommunications Service Request (TSR) form.
- Monitor and respond to all incoming telecom order requests from Remedy and/or Customer Service Inbox.
- Track, maintain, and update all telcom order requests on a daily basis to ensure customers receive most up-to-date status.
- Document clear and concise notes related to order activities in the internal databases (to include Remedy) to ensure that the customers can view and have access to the most current status of an order.
- Work closely with Project Managers on large scale Enterprise deployments to meet customer's unique requirements.
- Answer inbound customer calls for queries regarding order status activities.
- Review, verify, and validate all work order activities/data in internal databases to ensure accurate billing/invoicing information is recorded.
AA Degree in related discipline and 1 year related experience; Or, High School and two (2) years of related experience to include:
- Background in M-A-C-D (Moves, Adds, Changes, and Disconnects) day-to-day environment.
- Experience with telecom ordering and provisioning process.
- Customer-facing/service experience.
- Experience with use of data analysis to identify root causes to solve and mitigate issues.
- Ability to resolve complex issues.
- Proficiency with MS Office, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, coupled with attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask in a high paced environment.
- Familiarity with Department of State environment and organization, a plus.
- Familiarity with Remedy ITSM Tool
- Familiarity and/or working knowledge of billing/invoicing systems, a plus.
Must be able to obtain or currently possess a minimum of an interim secret clearance in order to start
My SAIC Benefits.