Resource 1 is seeking a recent college graduate with a background in IT for an entry-level IT Help Desk Support Analyst opportunity for our client in Elmhurst, IL. The client will provide onsite training for the selected individual. The position can be either contract for hire OR fulltime. Our client is an independent provider of Critical Care Ground/Rotary Air Transportation. The primary function of this position is to provide IT Help Desk support within a Windows environment. This position will require you to be on-site from 9-6 pm. Must be open to occasional weekend work when IT maintenance is needed.
Responsibilities and Position Requirements:
- Experience with Windows 10 and mobile platforms, mainly iPhone. Experience with Mac’s is a plus.
- Familiarity with Windows and Exchange troubleshooting.
- Familiarity with Cloud Solutions like Office 365
- Ability to create users and distribution lists utilizing Active Directory.
- Experience troubleshooting printers, scanner, WebEx, and installing and updating new software and fixing hardware issues.
- Experience imaging hardware. The client utilizes Kace for imaging and deployment.
- Ability to provide customer service over the phone and in-person with emphasis on being patient and personal.
- Plan and coordinate visits to remote stations and approved facilities to assist with computer-related issues.
- Assist in approved IT maintenance activities.
- Maintain work order tickets and software licenses.
- Provide after-hours assistance on an as-needed basis.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must have a self-starter attitude.
- A college degree with a background in Information Technology.
- Technical ability to troubleshoot basic Microsoft related issues.