Griffin Technology Group has an opening for a Entry Level Information Technology Network Operations Center Support Technician. We are a small business providing Information Technology services to small businesses and non-profit organizations. You will be responsible for monitoring and routine maintenance of a 24/7 computer NOC, as well as first line technical support for client computer related problems. We are looking for someone with excellent troubleshooting and communication skills, the ability to continually multitask, a broad range of computer experience, and the availability to work various and flexible shifts including evenings and weekends. Experience providing online Information Technology services are a plus. Candidates must have a clean driving record.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Complete understanding and assistance with continual development of Griffin Technology Group network infrastructure policies, procedures and model.
2. Receive support calls and attempt to resolve issues remotely or on-site. Maintain client jobs in billing system and coordinate with senior support staff if issue requires escalation and/or auditing.
3. Provide remote updates/patches for client servers, Microsoft products, backup and antivirus systems, client management systems.
4. Assist with client network/system design, development, implementation, deployment and maintenance.
5. Help to develop better internal monitoring and client network/system deployment policies and procedures.
6. Assist senior support staff with in-house/client projects as necessary.
1. Preferred 2-3 years of experience with basic IT infrastructure, general PC server & workstation hardware, LAN/WAN/NAT/VPN/DNS routing, MS Server implementation, Exchange & XP-W10/2003-2019 operating systems and Office suite products, mid-level Internet connectivity and router configuration, e-mail servers/services, backup & antivirus maintenance, Android & iDevice connectivity, maintain clean driving record.
2. Netgear, SonicWall, Cisco, Linksys, VMware, GFI products, StorageCraft, ThreatTrack, Smart Devices, general virtualization, Linux operating systems, Connectwise Manage and Labtech/Automate experience is a plus.
If interested, please provide your resume as well as taking this assessment linked below which should take around 45 minutes to complete: https://www.ondemandassessment.com/link/index/JB-AVNUX23HV?u=1010247