- BS/MS or Minor in one of the following disciplines: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Math, Information Systems or any science related field
- Experience in software development including reqquirment analysis ,Software development,integration,evaluation,testing,enhancements.
- Should have object oriented programming Basic knowlegde in JAVA or C++.
- Should be familiar with SDLC processes and methodologies.
- Should be familiar with Data Structures and algorithims.
- Good to have Knowledge of open source frameworks(Struts,Hibernate,Spring)
- *Must have good communication skills*
- Should be a quick learner,Team player and have good problem solving skills.
Infospan was born with simple idea to hire smart, capable IT maverns to create a recognized professional service. Specializes in delivering superior quality consulting and staffing solutions to our client parteners,enabling them to compete in today's competitive and dynamic business.
We are also registered as E verified company.
Our core expertise is in Quality Assurance, Business Analysis, Data Analysis, Java, .NET and Hadoop, Salesforce
Fresh College Graduates may also apply provided they are eligible to work in the US (including CITIZEN/GC/OPT/CPT).
Why to join Infospan:
- High Success rate of placement
- Scope to make annual salary between $ 50,000 - $140,000
- Relocation assistance
- Referral bonus
- Travel allowance
- Insurance- Medical, dental, vision and 401K
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Jobs across the country