Congrats on your graduation and welcome to the workforce! For this position, one of our clients is looking for a Junior Java Developer to join their development team at multiple locations.
- Perform hands-on coding work on software development and maintenance.
- Analyze the software, perform programming, testing, and debugging.
- Recommend changes in established Java applications process.
- Provide development support to senior developers and other team members.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or relevant field.
- 1+ School project experience as a java developer.
- Knowledge of JAVA/J2EE web development.
- Knowledge of Microservices (Spring Boot, Vert.X, Quarkus, etc.)
- Knowledge of database technologies (SQL, NoSQL, or etc.)
- Previous internship experience working as a java developer.
If you have any question regarding the role, *************