SQL Developer / SQL Server / MS SQL - 1 yr Contract
SQL Developer will a member of 3rd Party Management team working directly with application development teams. This person acts as the principal designer for major systems and their subsystems utilizing a thorough understanding of available technology, tools and existing designs. Responsibilities include comprehensive consultation to business unit, IT management, and staff. Works closely with all teams to identify application development solutions. Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends the most efficient and cost effective application programming solution. Documents, tests, implements, provides on-going technical support, and represents the application from a capability and technical viewpoint. Participate/provide input on production issues and follow up activities, ad hoc research and analysis, and trouble ticket triage. Develop and maintain queries for statistics or ad hoc needs.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Gather requirements, designs, constructs and delivers solutions with minimal team interaction.
- Rapidly prototypes and delivers just-in-time solutions.
- Participates in the deployment, change, configuration, management, administration and maintenance of process and systems.
- Designs fit-for-purpose products to ensure products align to the customer's strategic plans and technology road maps.
- Monitoring, ticket triaging and completion, issue analysis and resolution or proper delegation.
- Remove obstacles and barriers to allow team members to do their jobs and escalate appropriately.
- Flexibility and experience working as Individual Contributor and as member of a Team
- Closely collaborates with both production support and development team members to successfully manage day to day activities under the team s purview.
- Leads efforts to find efficiencies and improve day to day proactive monitoring of applications and associated processes/database jobs.
- Coaches team on existing system structure, constraints and deficiencies.
- Ability to work in an environment with rapidly changing business requirements and priorities.
- Must have at least 3+ years of experience with:
- Database tuning, monitoring, and query optimization
- Creating and modifying tables, views, and functions
- Developing stored procedures and using dynamic SQL Importing data into SQL databases
- Developing and implementing database security policies
- Using SQL data warehouses keeping objects and schemas consistent across multiple databases and servers
- Must be able to adapt to various SDLC styles and approaches
- In-depth knowledge of and real world experience with the MS stack (C#, ASP.Net MVC, SQL, etc.) required
- Strong focus on delivering superior customer service required
- Excellent troubleshooting, analysis, and problem-solving abilities required
- Ability to both build and support software through multiple languages and tools required
- Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to work with staff and business required
- Willingness to learn our business domain required
- Ability to work under pressure and tight schedules
- Ability to deliver quality work on time
- Strong collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skills
- EDI Knowledge
- General understanding of Healthcare industry
- General knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid industries
- Experience working in a waterfall and agile environment
- Experience with CCMS (McKesson), Application Xtender (OpenText), Impact Pro (HP)
For more information please contact Fabio Jimenez at 800-709-4740 ext 271 or email@example.com
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, 8-10 years or more of solid/diverse work experience in IT with a minimum of four years experience in application program development, or the equivalent in education and work experience
Since 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and Government sectors with local offices in Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Massachusetts, Tennessee, North Carolina, and New Jersey / Pennsylvania area.
Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for any employment visas, at hiring or in the future, including but not limited to H-1B visas. Corp-to-Corp or subcontract personnel will not be considered for this position.