Office Manager / Executive Assistant
- Work in the Fremont office, located in the Warm Springs area
- Scan checks, check mail, etc.
- Helm the front desk, greet individuals, sign deliveries, etc.
- Manage the office, order office supplies, etc.
- Prepare correspondence, compose email, put together physical mail, etc.
- Schedule meetings, book travel for executives, etc.
- Organize and keep track of information, etc.
- Remind executives of upcoming appointments, etc.
- Run errands
- Research services and products to find best options
- Order and pick up deliveries
- Assist with drafting content for social media, powerpoint/keynote presentations, etc.
- Exercise social media skills to assist team
- Willingness to help out, especially when there is not enough work to do
- Positive attitude characterized by friendly professionalism and hard work
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills to interface with external parties as well as the internal team
*****Equal Opportunity Employer*****
- Relaxed and supportive working environment
- Minority-owned company
- LGBTQ friendly
- Opportunity for full time employment after probationary period
- Other growth opportunities available (depending on skills/qualifications)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to: *************