Entry Level QA /tester (0-3 Years Exp.)
- Analyze System and functional specifications.
- Writes test cases and scripts and identifies data for test scenarios.
- Maintain and establish test data.
- Performs testing to ensure the application is free of defects and meets customer business needs
- Performs verification using defined methods, procedures
- Assist the development team in debugging and reproducing reported issues
- Document issues found during testing and works with Development team to resolve the issue.
- Should have problem solving and analytical skills.
- Expert to provide a high level of functionality, usability, and testability during the requirements phase.
- Must have the basic SQL skills.
- College degree
- Domain experience in Finance, Banking, Insurance, Retail or Healthcare and/or benefits administration is a plus
- Excellent writing/documentation, communication, analysis and organizational skills required
- Strong aptitude in both business and technology
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and time management skills
About Infospan Inc.
Infospan was born with simple idea to hire smart, capable IT maverns to create a recognized professional service. Specializes in delivering superior quality consulting and staffing solutions to our client parteners,enabling them to compete in today's competitive and dynamic business.
We are also registered as E verified company.
Our core expertise is in Quality Assurance, Business Analysis, Data Analysis, Java, .NET and Hadoop, Salesforce
Fresh College Graduates may also apply provided they are eligible to work in the US (including CITIZEN/GC/OPT/CPT).