The Customer Success Manager I is a key role for Techworkers as the organization’s focus is on Adopt, Expand and Renew. The ideal candidate will possess a desire to learn customer success, business intelligence, program and project management, analysis and business management. Strong emphasis on maximizing productivity through seamless coordination and delivering meaningful results in conjunction with client expectations. Superior service is clearly a hallmark for Techworkers and a strategic focus as the organization expands. It will be of paramount importance to exercise his/her reputation and integrity to develop rapport and value for a broad range of clients and consultants. He/She will focus on the following:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Establish and manage relationships with customers through tasks and activities such as interview scheduling and requirements validation.
- Provide support for senior Techworker Customer Success Leadership: note taking, lead projects for operational improvements, meeting facilitation and from this drive action items and desired outcomes to closure.
- Master the Margin Calculator and support the greater team with margin analysis reports and ad hoc reports.
- Consultant time card management & reporting.
- Financial Merge File reconciliation process and management.
- Create and manage the Term Report and scheduled distribution.
- Business Performance reporting (Renewals, Onboarding, Force data entry changes)
- Work with subject matter experts within the Techworkers team to establish consultant contracting arrangements, compliance management (including HR) and financial accuracy (e.g. business terms, fees, SOWs).
- Demonstrate interest in, and aptitude for, learning the business and technical aspects across the client base.
- Synthesize client issues by leveraging and utilizing a high level of subject matter expertise (Techworkers senior team) into meaningful consulting advice.
- Consultant performance management, performance data collection and entry and performance tracking.
- Performance manage a contingent worker team of between 5 & 15 consultants.
- Consultant satisfaction tracking and quarterly fun events and lunches.
He/she will quickly develop an awareness of subject matter expertise to strengthen client interactions and drive the execution of relevant client engagements. He/She will have very strong communication skills with experience establishing credibility and capable client facing orientation. Moreover, he/she should possess the following attributes:
- Understand how to create a Managed Project and Managed Service SOW.
- Positive reputation and credibility among peers as a professional who is respected for their intelligence and business expertise.
- Understand how to create a high quality resume.
- Results-oriented communicative individual who can foster relationships and promote the broader company strategy.
- Operational excellence desire and entrepreneurial spirit to maximize the success and performance in the team.
- Unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character, demonstrating high moral and ethical behavior.
- An high level of energy, sense of urgency, creativity and decisiveness, coupled with the ability/willingness to work well under pressure.
- Improve overall customer experience by working directly with the Techworkers Customer Success and Sales teams to identify implementation, application, process, and communication improvement opportunities, and work with the appropriate internal stakeholders to drive those improvements.
- Oversee all contract management activities including Contract Change Requests and participation in RFP responses, as appropriate, and in partnership with the Sales and Marketing team
- Through direct customer engagement, identify business development opportunities, and work with Customer Success and Sales to develop plans and tactics to explore these opportunities.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers. Build trust-based relationship, and develop understanding of customer practices / issues.
- Collect information and build PowerPoints presentation reviews to monitor quarterly customer business.
Our Vision of you
- You embody our core values. We are passionate about our work, we have grit, we are honest, we take ownership, we have each other’s back no matter what, we’re one with our customers, and we find strength in diversity and inclusion.
- You have a go-getter attitude! “No” doesn't stop you - it only makes you think of other ways to go for the “Yes”.
- You are good at finding ways to motivate yourself and your teammates. Camaraderie and Team Spirit is the name of the game around here.
- You are highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities.
- Understanding the Business – Knows the business and the mission-critical technical and functional skills needed to do the job; understands various types of business propositions and understands how businesses operate in general; learns new methods and technologies easily.
- Getting Work Done Through Others – Manages people well; gets the most and best out of the people he/she has; sets and communicates guiding goals; measures accomplishments, holds people accountable, and gives useful feedback; delegates and develops; keeps people informed; provides coaching for today and for the future.
- Evaluating and Deploying People Accurately – Reads people accurately; can diagnose strengths, weaknesses, and potential; knows what skills are required to fill a job or role; hires the best.
- Managing Diverse Relationships – Relates well to a wide variety of diverse styles, types, and classes; open to differences; effective up, down, sideways, inside, and outside; builds diverse networks; quick to find common ground; treats differences fairly and equitably; treats everyone with dignity and respect.
An appropriate BA or BS degree is required or equivalent work experience; industry certifications
Equal Employment Opportunity
Techworkers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diversity