Minimum Required Skills:
Objective-C, C++, HW/SW root cause analysis, Project Management
Job Title: Entry level collage graduates Software Engineer
Job Location: Cupertino, CA
Required Skills: Obj-C, C++, SW/HW, Testing - Entry level collage graduates
Salary: Depending on experience (DOE)
Located in beautiful Cupertino, CA, we are a globally recognized pioneers in robotics testing. We build and design automated testing measurement systems for top global electronics smart device company. Due to growth and the decision to expand our product offering, we are looking to hire for a talented Entry level collage graduates Software Engineer that specializes in writing software that interacts with the hardware to join our team. This person should have strong experience with Objective-C, C++, Testing, HW/SW root cause analysis, and some basic Project Management experience. Some nice to have skills would be with Firmware, SW to HW communication, Robotics, or SDET. If this sounds like you, please apply for this amazing opportunity!
What You Need for this Position
- HW/SW root cause analysis
- Project Management
Nice to have skills:
- Firmware experience
What You Will Be Doing
- Writing software that interacts with Hardware.
- Hardware testing
What's In It for You
We are a fantastic company that believes in taking care of its employees. If hired, you will be rewarded with an offer that will include:
- Work with the top electronic companies in the world!!!
- Solid competitive pay (DOE)
- Medical, dental, vision, Rx, 401k, FSAs, life insurance, disability insurance
- Fun, laid-back environment, casual dress code
- Incredible job stability
- A great and fun working environment
- & other cool perks!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- You will be working for 1 of 2 largest electronics company in the world
- Great work life balance.
- We work with cutting-edge technologies that keep our employees intellectually stimulated and professionally marketable.
- We operate in a Class A office environment and pride ourselves on cultivating a hospitable work space for everyone to prosper.
- In-addition to retaining employees by means of a hospitable, intellectually stimulating workplace we believe in compensating our people with aggressive compensation packages.
- We help our customers make the best smart devices in the world by automating and digitizing testing.
- We get things done and for us there is no such thing as mission impossible.
- Our clients are the world's biggest tech companies.So, if you are a Entry Level Software Engineer - Obj-C, C++, SW/HW, Testing - (Salary DOE) with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2018 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.