In ConsultAdd Inc, we are looking for some Python and Java developers in development, design, and testing with sound knowledge in Django Framework for our Data Science and Analytics practice. The candidate is expected to have a good knowledge of applying machine learning models in python and carry past experience in developing, troubleshooting and maintaining complex software systems.
You will be developing software using Python, PostgreSQL, and Flask to improve the performance of enterprise websites with millions of pages. You will architect, analyze, develop, version control, code review, and deploy Python.
- Bachelor's or master s degree in Computer Science or a related subject.
- Candidates who are authorized to work in the US.
- 0-3 years of experience or coursework developing Python-based software with a database.
- APIs and web-service integration.
- Familiar with version control systems (Git/GitHub or Subversion).
- Familiar with testing and debugging code.
- Ability to work autonomously; self-disciplined.
- Ability to communicate technical requirements to business teams and translate business
- Requirements into technical requirements.
- Knowledge of frameworks like Django and flask.
- Develop, test, debug, and document Python applications that utilize Python and Flask.
- Utilize GitHub and Docker environment to develop and deploy code
- Develop microservices using Python that will serve data to other products within the company
- Create SQL scripts/stored procedures and troubleshoot them in PostgreSQL
- Ability to refactor portions of an existing product currently implemented in Python, Perl, and PostgreSQL.
- Maintaining detailed requirements/design/technical documentation for new and existing components
- Complete work within deadlines.
Job Type: Full Time
Interested candidates, please apply here-