Learn from experienced and knowledgeable financial services technology experts, while developing applications to solve relevant and complex business problems. Be a part of an exciting, dynamic, and hard-charging team highly focused on establishing the firm’s technological prowess across the financial services industry.
The Application Developer will be responsible for enhancements, maintenance, and support
Candidate will work with Portfolio Management, Trading, Risk, Accounting, and the rest of the application development team to gather and analyze requirements and assist with the design, development and support of analytics and trading systems.
- Understand application enhancement specifications
- Participate in designing, developing, support, and deployment of applications used to help run our businesses
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or a related field or the equivalent work experience.
- Development experience in an object oriented language
- Highly motivated and willing to learn new technologies as required to complete projects
- Strong analytical and programming skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously with accuracy under the pressure of deadlines
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- 0-3 years of hands-on experience as application developer in financial services
- Knowledge of relational databases especially Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience working with structured data
- Knowledge of or strong interest in fixed income products, specifically, securitized products