Configuration/QA Support Technician for Mooresville, NC
Our client is looking to fill a 6 month renewable contract, possible right to hire, for a Configuration/QA Support Technician. The hours are Monday-Friday, first shift extended hours 6am-6pm for the first 2-3 months then will go to a normal work week.(7-4pm or 8-5pm or 9-6pm) and some Saturdays as needed. Candidates with IT certifications (A+, Net+) or degrees highly preferred.
- Help with cycle counts
- Put labels on IT equipment--verifying the proper equipment is being shipped out to the correct location
- Helping to configure setup mobile, mini-printing devices which include: approximately 3 scanning steps, and then it is configured, if any errors occur in the process, the technician will have steps to resolve, troubleshoot, etc. (very similar to setting up mobile device or printer)
- Working with warehouse to help with the shipping of the printers/mobile devices, label update inventory system, help with sorting processing and packing/boxing to be shipped out
- Candidates must be multi-task oriented, a self-starter, on time and reliable
- This position requires a lot of standing, walking, bending, moving--need to be able to lift 25-40lbs
- Other support duties also required such as helping with maintenance and support work for the technical support depts.
Local candidates only--onsite interviews required. Candidates must pass 20 year criminal background check.