- Database management knowledge on any database concepts
- Recommendations by professors and internship supervisors for programming abilities and grasp of multiple technologies
- Known as a self-starter, team player and multitask – one who strives to consistently exceed expectations
- Ability to stretch outside one’s comfort zone to achieve team success
- Exhibit positive mindset in networking with team members
- Good analytical, logical and communication skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- College degree
- Domain experience in Finance, Banking, Insurance, Retail or Healthcare and/or benefits administration is a plus
- Excellent writing/documentation, communication, analysis and organizational skills required
- Strong aptitude in both business and technology
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and time management skills
Please send us the updated resume along with the preferred time for technical screening:
- Visa Status:
- Current Location:
- Contact No:
- E-mail Id:
- Expected Pay rate on W2:
About EBS Inc.
EBS was born with simple idea to hire smart, capable IT mavens to create a recognized professional service. Specializes in delivering superior quality consulting and staffing solutions to our client partners,enabling them to compete in today's competitive and dynamic business.
We are also registered as E verified company.
Our core expertise is in Quality Assurance, Business Analysis, Data Analysis, Java, .NET and Hadoop, Salesforce
Fresh College Graduates may also apply provided they are eligible to work in the US (including CITIZEN/GC/OPT/CPT).
Why to join EBS:
- High Success rate of placement
- Annual salary between $ 50,000 - $140,000 with regular increments
- Free classroom skill enhancement programs
- Free accommodation
- Relocation assistance
- High Approval rate in H1B and processing
- Referral bonus
- On the job support from experienced professionals in the relative field
- Travel allowance
- Insurance- Medical, dental, vision
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Jobs across country