Entry Level Software Engineer Job Responsibilities:
Prepares computer programs by translating specifications into job requirements.
Software Engineer Entry Job Duties:
- Plans program by studying specifications.
- Arranges specifications by developing logical sequence; preparing flowcharts; researching solutions.
- Encodes specifications by converting logical sequence and workflow into program language.
- Verifies encoding by performing trial runs; modifying the code.
- Prepares program reference by documenting control language.
- Advances job knowledge to next level by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Programmer Skills and Qualifications:
C++/Java/Python, Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Persistence, Software Performance Tuning, Attention to Detail, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Technical Zeal, Independence, Thoroughness.
Interested : Please send your information on the link below, with the name of a recruiter as "Aditya Desai"