Net2Source is a Global Workforce Solutions Company headquartered at NJ, USA with its branch offices in Asia Pacific Region. We are one of the fastest growing IT Consulting company across the USA and we are hiring Environment Engineer for our client. We offer a wide gamut of consulting solutions customized to our 450+ clients ranging from Fortune 500/1000 to Start-ups across various verticals like Technology, Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Oil & Gas, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Utilities, Technology, Manufacturing, the Internet, and Engineering.
Job Title: Environment Engineer
Location: Glendale, AZ
Full Time Hire / Permanent
Environment Engineer who Support and execute deployment procedures and all associated activities for releases, patches, and pre and post deployment support for the non-production environments.
- 6+ years of demonstrated IT industry experience.
- Sound knowledge on ITIL Framework.
- Hands-on experience with Scripting languages (Jython, Shell, PowerShell, Batch).
- Hands-on experience with IBM WebSphere Application Server configuration and troubleshooting issues related to IBM WAS.
- Hands-on experience with IIS and Tomcat application server configuration.
- Hands-on experience in understanding Oracle DML and DDL queries.
- Experience in troubleshooting issues in both Windows and Linux Operating systems.
- Knowledge and experience with Informatica 9.1 and 10.x
- Knowledge and experience with running automated builds in Jenkins.
- Knowledge on Chef, Puppet, Dockers is an added advantage.
- Knowledge on Cloud solutions( AWS, AZURE) is added advantage.
- Knowledge on analyzing thread dumps.
Roles and Responsibilities
- EM Engineer would be responsible for code deployments and report status to stakeholders.
- Fix all errors and bugs, perform root cause analysis and recommend bug fixes; collaborate with engineers to determine root causes and keep problem resolution/issues log
- Communicate with Information Technology (IT)cross-functional team members to stay informed about the daily status of testing environments, builds and releases; plan deployment activities in conjunction with established project timelines and test schedules
- Create and maintain project build, installation, deployment scripts and documentation.
- Provide recommendations on the tools and resources needed to perform successful deployments; coordinate and track progress of deployment teams
- Demonstrate commitment to providing customer-focused quality service
- Maintain the virtual machines environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate to all project members and stakeholders; must be a team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources
About Net2Source, Inc.
Net2Source is an employer-of-choice for over 2200+ consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 40 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Net2Source? Visit us at
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Net2Source Inc. is one of the fastest growing Global Workforce Solutions company with a growth of 100% YoY for last consecutive 3 years with over 2200+ employees globally and 30 locations in US and operations in 20 countries. With an experience of over a decade we offer unmatched workforce solutions to our clients by developing an in-depth understanding of their business needs. We specialize in Contingent hiring, Direct Hires, Statement of Work, Payroll Management, IC Compliance, VMS, RPO and Managed IT Services.
Fast Facts about Net2Source:
- Inception in 2007, privately held, Debt free
- 2200+ employees globally
- 375+ In- house Team of Sales, Account Management and Recruitment with coast to coast COE.
- 30 offices in US and 50+ Offices globally
- Operations in 20 countries (US, Canada, Mexico, APAC, UK, UAE, Europe, , Europe, Latin America, Japan, Australia)
Awards and Accolades:
- 2018 Fastest Growing IT Staffing Firm in North America by Staffing Industry Analysts
- 2018 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America as a 5 times consecutive honoree Inc. 5000
- 2018 Fastest 50 by NJBiz
- 2018 Techserve Excellence Award (IT and Engineering Staffing)
- 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
- 2018 40 Under 40 Award Winner by Staffing Industry Analysts
- 2018 CEO World Gold Award by SVUS
- 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1
Office: (201) 340-8700 Ext.527 | Cell: (201) 365-4885 | Fax: (201) 221-8131 | Email: