**Temporary, full time with benefits for two years
Locations: San Ramon, CA; All Wisconsin (Remote); California, outside Bay Area (Remote)
Under the leadership of the Application Team Coordinator in the eSolutions Software Department, the Application Coordinator is responsible for activities and tasks related to installing, designing, configuring, maintaining and supporting Epic Cadence and Prelude. The Application Coordinator works to ensure that user problems and configuration requests are properly addressed, system upgrades are executed successfully with minimal disruption to the practices, and application documentation is current.
• Provides Epic Cadence/Prelude product function, design, and build expertise needed for successful product implementation.
• Works with the I.S. team members, vendors and customers to ensure that the Epic Cadence/Prelude system is properly maintained and necessary changes are reliably tested, documented, and implemented.
• Ensures the design and configuration meets patient care and business needs. Completes the appropriate Cadence/Prelude build and testing.
• Attends weekly team meetings to discuss team and project related activities, issues, change, communications, and updates.
• Coordinates program and/or data moves from development to test/education and production regions working independently, while mentoring/assisting others.
• Develops effective relationships with end-users and other team members to enhance the timeliness and effectiveness of technology solutions.
• Participates in software upgrades, and ensure that they are tested and successfully implemented.
• Responds promptly to the needs of end-users, and meets Service Level Agreements as defined in conjunction with our customers. Manages customer relationships and follows issues through to closure.
• Identifies areas for workflow and process improvement. Develops solutions and collaborates with the team and management to implement these solutions.
• Other related duties as assigned.
|Required Experience: - |
• Current Epic certification in Epic Cadence/Prelude required
• Three or more years’ healthcare experience required, preferably in a provider organization.
• Three or more years of experience working with structured analysis concepts and problem management concepts, and performing organizational analysis, with a focus on information systems.
• Demonstrated knowledge of structured software testing and documentation required.
• Three or more years’ experience working with practice management systems and/or clinical information systems required.
• Demonstrated knowledge of workflow processes with respect to scheduling, patient registration and referral.
• Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment, prioritize multiple tasks, and problem solve under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints required.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills are mandatory.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, both technical and business focused, are required.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or Healthcare Administration, or equivalent work experience is preferred.
Hill Physicians is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Eligibility to work in the U.S. without visa sponsorship required.
Note: Our corporate office is located in San Ramon, CA in the San Francisco Bay Area. This opportunity is only available to residents of California and Wisconsin who are able to be payrolled and benefitted in those states by our company.
P.O. Box 5080 San Ramon, CA, 94583Contact