Under the leadership of the Sr. Director, Payor Apps and Enterprise Solutions, the Population Health Management Analyst’s primary responsibility to analyze, build, test and deploy Care Management and Pharmacist workflow solutions in EPIC’s Healthy Planet. Additionally to understand and incorporate external data sources into EPIC native data to satisfy Quality Management needs. Trains other members of the team on the usage of the PHM tool and capabilities. Works across other IT and business teams to help understand and prioritize, data/portal and clinical improvements needed to help advance PHM strategy and roadmap in the organization.
- Analyze, design, build, test, and deploy Care Management solutions in EPIC using Healthy Planet. Duties may include but are not limited to Navigator and Workspace design, Registry, My Panel Metrics, Health Maintenance, Bulk outreach, Best Practice Advisories, Reports and Dashboards.
- Analyze, design and advise external data interfaces into and out of Healthy Planet.
- Actively participate in Change Control process through peer reviews, ticket submission and presentation of changes to the committee.
- Participate in strategic activities for Population Health Management such as Enterprise Data Strategy committee, Enterprise Strategy Group, and other governance bodies. Present findings, debate merits, and document results as needed.
- Facilitate meetings with business users, vendors, project managers, other analysts, and programmers; prepare and distribute minutes if necessary.
- Support management in recommending process enhancements and analyze new procedures to enhance efficiency.
- Participate in staff, team, and planning meetings as needed.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in Healthcare IT required
- Epic Certification in Healthy Planet required
- Extensive EPIC experience in multiple modules – Ambulatory preferred.
- Epic Certifications or experience in:
- Data Link
- Ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
- Strong Clinical data interoperability/HL7/CCDA integration knowledge and experience required
- Knowledge of Epic integration/interfaces; Healthy Planet and Epic functionality preferred but not required
- Demonstrated knowledge of structured development processes, technical project management, software testing and documentation.
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Ability to work independently and function as an integral part of the team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills both technical and business focused.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment, prioritize multiple tasks, and problem solve under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field
** Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without visa sponsorship.
Hill Physicians is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information, please see www.hillphysicians.com/careers and visit us www.instagram.com/people_make_primed/ to learn about our great culture!!