Title: ERP Administrator
Location: Cynthiana, KY
Job Type: Permanent
The Epicor ERP Administrator manages and maintains the Epicor system. The Epicor ERP Administrator is responsible for managing, maintaining and customizing Epicor v10 and supporting systems of the software. This includes but is not limited to installing and managing maintenance upgrades, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, remediating applications where necessary, generating new reports for all departments and managers, continuing training for current employees, creating customizations using the Epicor Dev Tools, creating dash boards, as well as looking for opportunities for continual improvement.
- Manage, monitor, maintain, and support Epicor v10 system
- Maintain new solutions within the ERP system
- Analyze business processes to improve ERP functionality
- Must know MES. MRP, Multi-company and multi-site, service connect
- Create customizations, report, dashboards, functions, BAQs, and BPMs (C# / SQL Server)
- Convert Crystal Reports into SSRS
- Accountable for the implementation of system modifications and expansions, new systems, and releases.
- Maintains an expert-level understanding of Epicor functionality and works with end-users to ensure the functionality is utilized where necessary.
- Serves as an escalation point for support personnel and assists with determining whether a system change, or configuration is needed to resolve issues.
- Works under the direction of the IT Manager to provide support to manufacturing, operations, and finance teams.
- Work on special projects such as implementation of DocStar, EDI, and Configurator
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or related field
- 2+ years of experience with Epicor ERP
- 3+ years of development experience using C#, the .Net framework, and PHP
- SQL Server Database experience
- SSRS experience
- Crystal Reports experience
- Ability to quickly analyze a situation and provide an effective remedy in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Excellent customer support and service
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize time and prioritize projects and tasks
- Ability to travel to company subsidiaries when needed
- Willingness to perform additional duties when needed
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills (with both technical and non-technical audiences)
E-Business International Inc.