What will you do
In cooperation with the Sr. Equipment Planning Specialist assist in the procurement of equipment necessary to execute Demo processes ensuring financial integrity and achievement of all customer related goals both internal and external. As assigned, take responsibility for coordination of trade shows by determining the equipment requirements, ensuring equipment availability, and coordinating the packaging and transport to and from the show. Assist in proper processing of SAP transactions to maintain inventory and equipment accuracy in SAP. Assist and support the equipment sell off process. Supports and assists in internal and external audits. Processes orders for new equipment and parts as directed.Assists in the planning of all equipment
by working with the Sr. Equipment Specialist using data available to ensure optimum inventory levels and highest Customer satisfaction.Maintain Demo Fleet:
Supports equipment planning on a daily basis to plan for preventative maintenance and sell off activities. Assist in their timely updating of equipment based on technician documentation, PM schedule, and/or TSB's. Assist the Sr. Equipment specialist in working with Marketing to ensure the demo fleet is adequately configured (available options, accessories, etc.) to meet the needs of the regional sales team. Includes the scrapping and disposal of out of date equipment.Responsible for all FOA's (failure on arrival) and Warranty Replacements
: Process new orders for replacement units for FOA and/or warranty claims. Coordinate the transfer of equipment back to the business unit. Update the demo database with all applicable information to maintain accuracy and traceability.Support the Selloff Process:
Assist and support selloff promotions and the publishing of equipment to be sold off to the Sales force and coordinates that all material is available to fill sold orders for both US and Canada.As assigned manage trade show requests:
Coordinate and manage all assigned trade show activities to ensure equipment is staged, available and configured correctly in conjunction with Marketing.Supports and assists with the Bridge, Rental and Donation programs:
To ensure all is done in accordance with legal, financial, and FDA requirements. For donations, obtain the customer information and the proper documentation from the legal department. As it relates to equipment being available, manage paperwork and communication to Service for rentals. Provide monthly reports to sales management with loaner information and follow ups. Process the sales orders accordingly, update SAP, and modify the equipment master record.Assist and Support Car Stock equipment:
Setup demo request to issue Car Stock to new sales reps/dealers. Assist in yearly Car Stock audit for all car stock equipment. Work with Sr. Equipment specialist and to retrieve car stock units from terminated sales reps and ensure rotation and updating of car stock units.Maintain Demo Website and Catalog:
Utilized by Sales and Marketing for both Medical and Safety. Ensure the most up to date equipment and configurations available from the Demo departments are included for demo orders, evaluations, trade shows, and sell off. Updates to include:
- All part numbers and kits
- Document numbers for ease of use by the field
- Demo guides
- Install sheets for proper maintenance
Performs other duties as needed and assigned.Who you areEducation:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent related education, training and experience.Experience/Skills:
Work Environment / Conditions:
- Three (3) to five (5) years' experience in oversight of inventory logistics and sales and/or marketing support experience helpful. Proficiency in SAP preferred. Proficiency in Excel , word, and Power Point required.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Open and willing to learn and follow process and directives.
- Able to work as part of a team and with diverse individuals and groups within an organization.
Ability to use standard office equipment such as phone, computers and computer systems (includes hardware and software).All employees of the Drger organization are expected to:
- Act as an ambassador of and in accordance with the company's Guiding Principles.
- Adhere to the company's Principles of Business and Conduct.
- Demonstrate good judgment, and respect the confidentiality of company and personnel information.
- Deal professionally and courteously with all internal and/or external contacts.
- Seek guidance and direction as necessary in the performance of duties.