Job#: 1284453 Job Description: Top 3 requirements: Experience with Exchange databases (not a developer- needs to understand on backend infra side)Server support- OS/Hardware knowledgePowershell ScriptingSplunk/Sitescope- monitoringActive directoryPlusses: ITILDay to Day Responsibilities/project specifics:Will be handling issues on the infrastructure side of Exchange, patching servers for hardware, servers, escalations of Exchange issues- basic functions- understand when things aren't working correctly. Will be checking status of servers and managing tickets coming in. Will make sure to archive things that are for regulatory with correct people involved to archive the data.
You are passionate about working for one of the largest Infrastructure with Exchange in the world.
Exchange Operations is looking for a team oriented person who can work without direction and is self-motivated.
The candidate must have experience with DAG configurations with Exchange 2013 or higher in a large environment.
Exchange Operations is responsible for keeping Exchange Sustainability at 99.9% SLA.
We are seeking a team member who's able to assist with reviewing documentation, Remedy ticketing, implementing change controls, and at time interfacing with clients.
• 5 to 10 years' experience with Exchange 2013 or higher servers.
• Must have experience with Multi-Node DAG's across multiple data centers and Clustering in a large Exchange environment.
• Ability to maintain Exchange Operationally, with monitoring utilizing SCOM and On-Call availability and flexibility.
• Ability to troubleshoot to Root Cause Exchange mail flow issues for multiple client environment.
• Ability to take ownership of an initiative/issue through completion.
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment via Skype, WebEx, or Teams.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with LOB's, Clients and Tech-savvy stakeholders.
• Experience desired with Exchange on Line / Office 365.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, and provide daily productive results.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, information security or related field, or Experience to commensurate.
• Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking.
• Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners.
• Assist with internal efficiencies projects and development.
• PowerShell Scripting.
• Additional skills with App View X, Remedy, and Splunk.
• Skills with Trend
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at