Eliassen Group is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant in Arlington, VA to support a leading and highly-innovative nonprofit. This is an excellent opportunity for those who have a passion for business communications and the desire to enhance the executive staff's effectiveness by handling matters expeditiously and providing information management support.This is a contract to hire opportunity. Applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis and convert to FTE following contract duration. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
Requirements of the Executive Assistant:
- Work closely with management on schedules and responsibilities
- Interact with customers, vendors, managers, and employees to manage high-level projects
- Manage calendars across multiple stakeholders
- Coordinate travel, address any issues, process expense reports
- Answer phone; place calls on behalf of executives
- Coordinate meeting documentation and logistics
- Maintain files: electronic and paper
- Track deadlines and meetings
- Work across other departments
- Research new ideas
- At least 8 years of experience as an Executive or high-level Administrative Assistant (including project management)
- Motivated self-starter, proactive, ability to anticipate next steps without needing direction
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office and Project; Salesforce a plus
- Ability to support several executive staff members, positive attitude
- Accommodating: willing to step in and help when needed
- Clear and effective communication skills, verbal and written
- Willing to speak up and offer feedback as required
- Detail-oriented, organized, excellent follow through
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced high energy environment
Keywords: Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Project Management, Microsoft Project, Nonprofit
Job ID: 338082 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!