Reporting into Scott Harrell, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Cisco’s Enterprise Networking Business, the Communication Manager will be responsible to lead all aspects of the communications strategy for Enterprise Networking.
The Communication Manager is a key member of the organization’s leadership team and works closely with business, technology and thought leaders across Cisco’s Enterprise Networking Business organization to drive an overarching communication strategy.
- Develop corporate-level, technology communications strategy including positioning and messaging, social media, public relations, analyst relations, academic relations and executive communications.
- Responsible for creating consumable content that engages customers, drives brand awareness and generates revenue.
- Partner with technologists and researchers to develop compelling stories to amplify across all channels.
- Develop and drive holistic organizational communication strategy designed to increase employee engagement.
- Develop and drive an overall Enterprise Networking Business functional communication plan in alignment with business priorities.
- Act as the lead for Enterprise Networking communications planning and coordination, driving a holistic internal/external communications plan in partnership with business and communications stakeholders.
- Develop and execute a communications strategy and plan representing all audiences: Executives, Leadership (Directors/Managers) and Individual Contributors considering global, function and region communication needs.
- Acts as an expert who advises on and manages primary channels, and develops processes for effective efficient, and measurable (future-state) communications delivery.
- 10+ years’ experience supporting executives with communications platform development and programs
- Strong Executive Communications expertise
- Quick learner who proactively owns the role
- International marketing/communications/ PR experience a plus
- Location - San Jose, CA