Our client is currently seeking a Executive Director, CRM Technologies
* Provide strategic and leadership oversight for technology transformational programs
* Responsible for delivering on time, on budget and on quality programs in line with business needs.
* Establish governance structure that identifies key performance indicators, sets milestones, and establishes a reporting cadence.
* Track and monitor program status and metrics to ensure milestones are met, and internal and external delivery commitments are met.
* Partners with senior business partners to define and maintain the technology roadmap to deliver strategic objectives for the American Red Cross.
* Provides direction and oversight of work for product vendors, consulting vendors and internal IT delivery teams to define implementation plans and deliver the solutions
* Lead cross-discipline teams to establish an integrated plan to deliver team commitments
* Ensure ongoing communication of progress against program objectives
* Proactively identifies and resolves issues and mitigates risks.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 10+ years of directly related experience within large and complex organizations.
* Deep domain expertise in CRM systems, specifically complex ecosystems which involve integrations across multiple front end channels (call center systems, website, social media etc and back end systems - MDM solutions, enterprise data warehouse etc)
* Experience with Salesforce products (Sales cloud, service cloud, community cloud, wave etc)
* A visionary leader who is intelligent, articulate and persuasive and can gain instant credibility working in a multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural environment leading teams through change
* Extensive experience in communicating and engaging senior leadership and C level executives
* The candidate should have the ability to be able to operate at both a very high level and get in to the details to help the team solve complex issues
* Demonstrated ability to deliver solutions using agile and nimble delivery methodologies
Essential Functions/Physical Requirements
Depending on work assignment, may require ordinary ambulatory skills sufficient to visit other locations; or the ability to stand, walk and manipulate (lift, carry, move) light to medium weights up to 20 pounds. Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard, operate equipment and read technical information. Overall mobility is essential including sitting for long periods of time, driving a vehicle and working under challenging conditions.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology Certification, or equivalent substantive work experience. Advanced Degree Preferred.
Type: Temp to Hire