With over 40 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities and data centers around the world, DTCC automates, centralizes, and standardizes the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle and mitigates risk for thousands of institutions worldwide.
At DTCC we value on our clients' interests and partner to deliver superior results with excellence and innovation and lead with integrity. We proactively develop your potential and invest in your career. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll be supported and surrounded by other professionals as you learn new skills, advance your career, and see the impact of your efforts every day. Pay and Benefits:
Why you'll love this job
- Competitive compensation, including base pay and annual incentive
- Comprehensive health and life insurance and well-being benefits, based on location
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Time Off and other leave of absence
- Flexible/Hybrid Work Arrangements
Being a member of the Information Technology team, the Executive Director Cyber Resiliency and Disaster Recover will focus on the strategic, functional, technical, and implementation-related aspects of efforts related to Disaster Recovery and Cyber Resiliency with a focus on Response and Recovery. This role requires collaboration across multiple IT and business departments to craft, build, test, and maintain these capabilities. Candidate must possess extensive business, technical, and procedural knowledge to be responsible for the workflow, budget, staff, output and overall standards and procedures of critical service development for response and recovery from a cyber event and recovery from a physical disaster event. Your Primary Responsibilities:
- Orchestrate the vision, mission, strategy, and objectives of a large-sized software development modernization effort of multiple enterprise-level, critically important software services and applications serving a large global client base in the Financial Services industry
- Develop in-depth understanding of DTCC operational requirements and business objectives
- Facilitate internal review and validation of support and resiliency
- Provide leadership in generating change proposals for service improvements.
- Participate in cross-functional project team meetings to support project delivery.
- Lead the team to meet balanced scorecard targets by supervising team progress towards metric targets and actively participating in Continuous Improvement-related initiatives to minimize unfavorable variances.
- Advise and ensure smooth workflow within the area by staying informed and in touch with key elements of the organization beyond their Team and communicating key messages and updates in a timely manner.
- Maintain constructive relationships within and outside the team. Actively participates in a collaborative environment.
- Ensure timely delivery of work, including monitoring of external and internal dependencies, tracking of progress, and monitoring of project landmark accomplishments.
- As a senior leader, serve as the single-point-of-contact to internal and external collaborators for all matters related to software development and broader Technology issues concerning the group.
- Full, end-to-end accountability for timely, within-budget delivery of Product and Technology roadmaps including design, development, and delivery
- Effective collaboration, expectations management and partnership with multiple internal and external partners (Business, Architecture, Testing, Risk, clients etc.)
- Carry out adherence to regulatory, compliance and risk protocols across all facets of the group in a highly regulated environment
- Represent the software development group in multiple senior-level cross-functional forums concerning strategy, planning, financials, risk, audit etc.
- Function primary application owner of high-level strategy, design, and execution decisions for application modernization. Technical strategic vision to drive practical execution of solution in line with organization's broader IT Strategy of moving to cloud-based, service-oriented architecture is key
- Budget management including annual/quarterly planning, forecasts, reports, reviews, course corrections etc.
- Champion diversity and inclusion
- Effective management of staff including career development, performance appraisals, rewards, hiring etc.
- Lead vendors/partners providing services including staffing, tools, consulting etc. Supply to and review SOWs, be responsible for vendor performance, support formulation of vendor strategies
- Maintain clear and consistent communication channels across the organization (above, below, and laterally); provide regular reports, metrics and query responses on statuses, issues, performance, risks etc.
- Network optimally across the organization to cultivate effective working relationships with various groups, areas, and functions
**NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. ** Talents needed for Success:
- Minimum of 15 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 10+ years in leadership roles with consistently growing responsibilities.
- Experience building and delivering enterprise-level, critically important services under bold schedules and budgets
- Experience and knowledge of Agile software development methodologies.
- Good knowledge, insight and experience in building applications using Cloud platforms (PaaS and SaaS)
- Strong collaborator management & partnering skills and the ability to communicate technical topics to a non-technical audience
- Knowledge of the NIST Framework and CPMI Iosco Guidance for Cyber Resiliency
- Experience in management of Technical Disciplines or Business Applications
- Familiarity with the regulations and industry principles for recovery and resumption as it pertains to cyber.
- Experience in Financial Services and/or FinTech industry, strongly preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. About Us About DTCC
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry's needs and we're working to continually improve the world's most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
DTCC proudly supports Flexible Work Arrangements favoring openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you'll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It's the chance to make a difference at a company that's truly one of a kind. About the Team
The Information Technology group delivers secure, reliable technology solutions that enable DTCC to be the trusted infrastructure of the global capital markets. The team delivers high-quality information through activities that include development of essential, building infrastructure capabilities to meet client needs and implementing data standards and governance.