iSphere is seeking an Executive Support Technician to provide support to the Executive Level in resolving issues with Windows, all supported applications and related technologies. This individual will adhere and assist in upholding the standard service level agreement, as well as the support lifecycle that governs ticket resolution, escalation, and communication processes to ensure the highest quality of service to business partners.
- Provide exceptional Customer Service in person, by phone and by e-mail
- Leads on critical customer incidents, associated to customer communication, activities and any appropriate escalations
- Provide executive level support on a priority basis
- Provides support in the use of back office applications or related third party products by providing solutions, workarounds, and advice in a timely manner
- Provisioning of corporate end-user workstations
- Support business partners by proactively maintaining high-level technical, operational expertise, and understanding of business needs
- Creates service request tickets for all service request orders via Ticketing System
- Provides status updates to end users while working escalated issues
- Records and reports on resolution of technical issues to end user and management as needed
- Completes other projects and special assignments as requested by Supervisor and/or Management
- Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop
computing equipment, network connectivity, software, and peripherals
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information
- Service oriented
- Exceptional Communicator in both the verbal and written form
- Ability to effectively manage multiple concurrent tasks
- Conflict resolution
- Ability to identify trends
- Troubleshooting and repairing Windows
- Knowledge of security protocol for Windows
- Remote access software
- Broad knowledge of hardware and software systems
- Broad knowledge of data networking
- Ticketing System
- Remote Desktop
- Telephony, Internet and wireless
- Mobile Device
High School diploma or general education degree (GED), three years or more related experience the following certifications are required:
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- Ability to read and interpret reports, documents such as safety rules, maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to prepare reports and correspondence
- 2+ years technical support experience
- 2+ year customer service experience
- Retail and/or Technology background preferred
- Resolving Executive incidents in a timely manner
- Ensuring priorities of service tickets worked on are aligned with business priorities
- Managing policy & procedure to ensure partner satisfaction
- Maintain established performance standards
- Adherence to company policy and procedures
iSphere provides our potential consultants with direct access to top area clients and decision makers frequently resulting in a quicker interview and hiring process. For our selected candidates, our recruiters provide resume and career coaching, interview preparation, knowledge of local compensation trends, and try to get to know you as a person all while providing as clear and consistent communication with you as possible.
Many of our consulting roles offer the possibility to transition to staff assignments with our client companies for those candidates that are interested and can serve as an excellent chance to try an environment out before making a long-term career commitment to an organization.
iSphere offers several choices of major medical plans as well as the opportunity to participate in 401K and profit sharing plans.
Client access, flexibility, and support for your long-term goals; get more at iSphere
Building on a foundation of individual care and commitment for over 20 years, iSphere continues to grow by setting the standard for better service to both our IT consultants and the clients we serve.
As Corporate and Government solution strategists and architects, iSphere provides innovative products, professional services, and staff to help private and public sector clients achieve their goals and transform their technology driven business models. Clients partner with us to deliver successful business-IT strategy, top technology systems and bright IT talent.
Partners to the energy and financial trading, healthcare, education, and government sectors, iSphere’s team of skilled consultants are experts at solving business and technology challenges with advanced IT solutions.
With an unflagging work ethic, a cohesive team, and a passion for innovative service and solutions, our clients know they can depend on iSphere.