Senior .Net Developer
Experient Group is a Management and Systems Consulting company focused on delivering practical and effective business solutions to help our clients realize greater value.
Key job functions:
Specific responsibilities for this position include:
- Design, develop and configure software systems to improve and automate the day to day operations of the development environment.
- Develop and maintain 3rd party and custom software applications.
- Conduct unit testing and system testing on projects.
- Meet with clients and/or Experient team members to develop system requirements and then design and build those features into the appropriate applications.
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ of experience designing, developing, implementing and supporting Object-Oriented solutions using , C#, .Net.
- Experience with Database Design and Management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as manage the efforts of junior developers and mentor client developers.
- Passion for learning and a passion for solving business problems with technology.
- Willingness to work at client site occasionally.
- A strong record of academic accomplishment and 4-year college degree with a major in a Computer Science related field or significant coursework in Computer Science.
- Nice to Have
- Expertise using MVC frameworks such as Struts2.0, Spring 4.0.
- Experience using Amazon Web Services. Specifically (Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, Route 53, Cloudwatch, Jenkins, Redis, DynamoDB, S3, SQS, SNS, RDS, CloudFront, WAF).
- Experience using databases such as Postgres and MySQL.
- Experience using No SQL databases such as Amazon Web Services Dynamo DB.
- Experience with emerging technologies such as Python, Django, React.
- Basic level experience with Active Directory or other LDAP based directory
Experient Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.