Data Services, Inc. has an immediate opening for a full-time .NET software developer. Open to remote experienced candidates with an onsite introductory period. Local applicants working on onsite will have priority.
As a member of the Database / R&D departments, the software developer’s primary tasks are to write high-quality, maintainable and robust code, assist in / oversee development of customized client production projects and assist in / oversee development and expansion of DSI technology products and service offerings. This includes working with a variety of groups including executive management, sales management, operations account representatives, and clients. In addition, the developer supports the design and development of the team's applications and supporting services. DSI is seeking an experienced candidate that combines strong programming abilities with good customer service skills for day-to-day communication with Data Services' clients and prospects. Telecommuting is available.
- Understands, develops, enhances and implements proprietary DSI software packages for web sites and server applications in a timely manner to meet and exceed turnaround expectations.
- Troubleshoots, debugs and implements .NET software code.
- Applies technical knowledge of standard development concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Performs a variety of tasks including coding, testing, debugging, installing and supporting .NET applications and technologies.
- Performs code changes or develops new processes based on technical specifications.
- Researches and resolves production support issues as they occur.
- Installs and maintains development tools.
- Acts as client production contact for application training and troubleshooting.
- Assists sales team in new client project evaluation and pricing.
- Works with R&D department to assist in planning and executing new DSI product development.
- Five (5+) years of web application development work experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Hands on programming experience in Microsoft C#, ASP.NET and Java Script.
- Deep experience with front and back end web design and development.
- Experience with ADO.Net, HTML, HTTP Protocol, SQL, and Web Services preferred.
- Good understanding of software development methodologies, object oriented programming, database design and development.
- Understanding of user interface development.
- Experience with responsive web development.
- Strong programming and problem solving skills, analytics skills and communication skills.
- Motivated, self-driven and demonstration of a strong aptitude to learning new technologies.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a collaborative team.
- Familiarity with development of online CRM, Marketing Automation, Database Management and/or other platforms as well as online platform integrations a plus.
- Flexible Schedule
- Casual Work Environment
- Competitive Health Benefits