Our Client is looking for a developer to join their team and help create one of a kind experiences in real time movie visualization techniques.
You will have the opportunity to develop a unique set of VR/AR authoring tools that are changing the way entertainment is created.
• Expertise in C++.
• Proficiency in 3D Math.
• Python required
• Demonstrable ability to ship a product
• Understanding of trade-offs in engine performance, scalability, and maintainability.
• Able to work in Los Angeles CA
• Familiarity with UE4 multiplayer and networking protocols.
• Motion Capture familiarity.
• VR/AR Experience - Vive, Oculus - Hardware and Software.
• MMO and/or persistent world experience.
H-1 candidates may apply
13101 W Washington Blvd., Suite 246 Los Angeles, CA, 90066Contact